I can consider myself as a master of the kitchen if we are talking about eating. haha But in terms of cooking? Not. I don’t cook, I don’t merely cook rice hehe. It’s not that I can’t, I just don’t want to. I believe I know things in theory though. So since I have this morning vacant, I decided to cook lunch at home. Let me share to you how I made this Citrus Garlic Chicken which is really easy and a no-brainer for kitchen experts. I think it has 1/5 level of difficulty. haha
2 medium chicken breasts (fillet)
1/2 large orange fruit
1/2 medium lemon
1/4 garlic clove
salt and pepper
What to do?:
1. Place chicken breasts in a container. 2. Squeeze in the lemon and orange then add mashed and minced garlic.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Marinate chicken for about 20 minutes.
5. Once done, heat some olive oil in a pan.
6. Fry chicken in low heat until golden brown.
Voila! Six easy steps and you have your tasty chicken! 🙂 Serve with rice and macaroni salad for a plate lunch effect.
Fun fact: A “plate lunch” is a Hawaiian meal which consists of white rice, macaroni salad and an entree.
Happy eating! 🙂
Pressed via WordPress App